Friday, November 30, 2012

Seriously?? Blog photo issue...

So what's up with this?  Supposedly I still have room left according to the %'s, but it keeps telling me I cannot upload photos because I don't have any more storage.  Now, I've had this happen before and I've gotten past it...waited an hour or so, tried again and surprise, I could upload photos again.  But it's not happening this time.  What's the deal?  Anyone have any tips for me?  Do I really have to start paying?  Is there better blogging options out there??  Help!!  My blog posts NEED photos.  Photos are my life.

2 comments:

The Chairman's Wife said...

I paid the piper. I have very few hobbies but blogging, so $2.49/month I can handle. I think it is something new. If it gets to be more $ than I will have to go mother direction.

Melissa said...

There are supposedly ways around it using Flickr and other online photo storage sites, but I do not have the time to spend figuring all that out, so I am paying the monthly fee too...until the day I take the time to sit down and fully research and figure it all out!! Until then, I'm okay with the $2.49 per month. If that increases, though, I'll quickly be getting more serious! :)-