Monday, November 26, 2012

Currently...

Told you I liked these kinds of posts!
(blogger is having photo upload issues, so photos will come later I guess!)


Currently...baking an apple pie for my dad's birthday dinner tonight.  Pizza and apple pie and some creamy, delicious Breyer's Homemade Vanilla ice-cream!

Currently...grateful for other's joy on our happy pregnancy news!  And grateful for friends who are standing by with love and support and even further out support of "we'll come stay with the girls and bring them in to see the baby".  Oh, that would be SO fun!!!  I hope that works out.  Hospital visitors are the best!!  That from friends that are like FAMILY.  Love you guys!!  Love when the line of friends/family blurs like that.

Currently...still very grateful for my husband and kids that are working over-time in the kitchen.  Mostly I'm simply keeping up with laundry and cleaning.  

Currently...grateful that I felt good on Thanksgiving day and enjoyed a grand feast put on by DH and the kiddos.  We had a table full with my dad and some friends and their kiddos.
  (I made the apple pie and sweet potato casserole....everything else DH put on with the kids help).

Currently...grateful for those who just do.  
No questions asked (what can I do, etc??) they just DO.
The neighbor lady knocked on our door the day before Thanksgiving.  I had just sat down with a fresh cup of tea.  Was having a rough day.  Not feeling good.  Trying to clean a little.  Trying to help DH by making a few things for Thanksgiving.  And here she arrives with a plate of fresh-baked gingersnap cookies.  Brought tears to my eyes.  They hit the spot for sure!
She knew about my morning sickness and was hoping the ginger would help!!  Sweetness!



Currently...sipping lots of decaf tea and coffee to get fluids into me.  Nothing else I really crave at the moment. 


Currently...using my Silhouette Cameo a little.  Exploring the fun new shapes I was able to get on their fabulous Black Friday weekend sale.  Going to make a fun vinyl baby count down for the front of the fridge.

Currently...loving the smell of winter in the house.  
All my winter decor and candles are out and about!
Balsam and cedar.  Mmmm!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Loving these posts of yours! :)

Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving & I'm happy to hear you were able to enjoy it all!!!

Melissa said...

Sounds like you have lots of wonderful help from hubby, the kids, friends, family, neighbors!

Bethaney said...

So glad you could enjoy Thanksgiving! Glad you have friends-family! So important.

I like this style of blog post too. :-)