Saturday, November 3, 2012

CAS Sugar challenge...and learning curve!

Whew.  Learning curve today!!  I learned how to make a basic watermark for my blog photos.  Never been a big deal to me, but it was something I wanted to learn how to do.

I also finally got to participate in one of my DF's challenges over at CASology.  This week's challenge is SUGAR.  This idea has been on my mind all week.  It's something I often say in response to someone doing something for me or giving me something that's extra special and perfect!  "Sweet, thanks!"  So, that came to mind with this challenge, as did these fun Thickers alpha stickers I've had in my stash. Full of glitter and sweetness!


CAS cards have been on my mind this week too as I come to terms with the even more limited crafting time I will have with a new little baby arriving in June!  I love CAS, but it seems I'm always wanting to fuss a bit more and make it extra special.  After all, I have a craft corner FULL of goodies calling my name for use.  Well, friends, I think I'm learning what my DF has already come to terms with...CAS can be fun and extra special too.  You can still use what you've got...over time.

So we'll see how it goes.  What do you think of my CAS attempt here?  I'm fighting with myself not to add something a bit more!!  Quotation marks or something.... And I think the watermark needs to be darkened just a tad.

Right now, I'm just trying to survive morning sickness and still enjoy life.
It has subsided the last two days, but so far there has been no rhyme or reason to one day feeling good and the next day not!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I think this is exactly how CAS is supposed to look! :) LOVE those sparkly stickers with the simple one-line sentiment!
Hope things get better for you soon! This too shall pass... :)
Thanks for playing along with us this week @ CASology!

Patricia said...

The card is perfectly CAS! Great job!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the glittery alphabet Rebekah. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

Alison said...

I missed your last post!!!!...CONGRATULATIONS!...HOPE YOU START TO FEEL A LITTLE LESS SICK SOON..LOVE THE CARD
ALISON XX

Jen W. said...

Love those fabulously glitters Thickers! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Rosemary said...

sa-weeet little card!!! and so very perfect for this week's CASology challenge!! thanks so much for playing along this week!!

Ardyth said...

Love all that 'sugar' on your sweet letters! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Janeen said...

I have forgotten completely how to do a water mark did you use a program?