Thursday, September 27, 2012

Currently...

Ali Edwards encouraged us in her recent newsletter to play along with her in documenting our "right now", "currently",
 or "around here"

For me...
A mix of the immediate right now and the general right now!

Currently....catching up on my digital Take 12 layouts.

Currently....looking into online school-help sites for DD2 to help her in 4th grade.  Intense teacher with lots of homework and studying for tests.  Have any site recommendations for me?

Currently....welcoming home DD1 from a 4-day field trip!!  I sure missed her and have no desire to hurry the empty nest idea.  Love hearing all her stories, and yes, looking at her photos!  She took a few specifically with me in mind.  That's my girl!

Currently....trying to nurture my family more.  Taking time to make sure DD2 is on track with her school work (see 2nd topic above!).  And DH has a class overload this semester, so a lot more grading/correcting for him.  After 3:00 I'm pretty much head-over-heels into making things run smoothly and peacefully.

Currently....listening to DD2 sing hymns in the other room.  Love that she loves to sing them!

Currently....looking forward to my BIL coming to visit this weekend.

Currently....looking forward to a new front door being installed.  Think red and more light!  Welcome, welcome!

Currently....SUPER excited with the news I received last evening that my SIL is coming for a week around New Year's!  Wow!!  I'm very blessed to have in-laws that I want to claim as my own.  I'm an only child, and am so happy to have married into a large, caring family.

Currently....exploring some very heartfelt goals and purposes.  Isn't it great to have a deeper purpose to life?  Thankful for direction and re-direction all through life.  That's it not all about ME and my own short-sighted goals.

Currently....enjoying tea more than coffee.

Thanks Ali for the blog post idea!  Not a lot of blog writing time around here, but it was nice to sit and document a little of life.  That I do make time for.  Still love, love Project Life.  I also can't wait to finish my 31 Things class project that documented some finer details of my/our life.
(also taught by Ali and now available as a self-paced class; see link in above sentence.)


5 comments:

Paula Laird said...

Such a great post, Rebekah!

mollymoo951 said...

Love it!

Melissa said...

What a lovely post - you certainly have a wonderful full life right now!

Lani said...

Busy bee! Busy Momma! Yay for red doors. You may just inspire me to finally get ours done the way I want it. Perfect weather for it this week... hmmm... maybe it's time to visit the local hardware store.

Evan and Clover and Co. said...

Unfortunately, I don't have any sites to recommend for you, but I definitely share your pain re: daughter with insane school load. Really trying to think about how to change that, but not sure how!