Friday, May 11, 2012

Retirement goodbyes

My DH has two men in his department that are retiring this month.  One of the other employees asked me to put together a page for each of them for the front of a scrapbook she is creating for them.  Fun!  Can't find time to scrapbook for myself, but hey, why not!  I went to cut up a piece of card stock and saw a Project Life journal card sitting there.  Instantly the light bulb went on to put the retirement "to-do" lists on those (did it digitally with my digi cards from Jessica Sprague.com)  I was inspired for the to-do list by this example.





The photo of each man will go on the big orange layer.
One man is an avid golfer and the other an outdoors man!

5 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Well aren't you clever!!! How very cool - I love the To Do lists! Oh, I want to retire so badly.... four more years, hopefully.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Kay

jamie said...

your project makes me smile. how very thoughtful and creative.
~jamie

Melissa said...

These are wonderful - I love how you personalized the to-do list for each one.

mollymoo951 said...

LOVE YOUR LIST and the journaling card!

Angie said...

Rebekah, these are awesome!!!! The "to do" lists are so fun!!!