Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mother's Day and birthdays

My MIL's birthday is Saturday and Mother's Day is Sunday!  I best get these cards in the mail to her!!
She has been keeping her sister company, so I made a card for her too, been wanting to send her one anyway.

(not a good link, but at least you'll know this is not my original!)


And for Mother's Day, got to use some new Amy Tangerine paper from this 6x6 pad.
So bright and cheerful...and it even has some camera paper in there!!

Up next, a Project Life update I hope!
Been busy catching up on a few weeks of memories.

3 comments:

Bethaney said...

Awesome cards! Love the little pocket one especially this morning. :-)

Melissa said...

Look at you! Your cards are so pretty and that last one is really, really fun!! Here's hoping you get some PL'ing done soon! :) I've got some catching up on that to do myself!!!

Darcie said...

LOVE all the color on that last card...very pretty!