Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy International Scrapbooking Day!!

I'm just now going down to my corner today...should have about an hour before I need to worry about dinner.  I won't be actually scrapbooking I'm afraid, but I need to just get organized and cleaned up.  A scrapper chic's next best hobby right? ;)
Because this is how things are looking in my craft corner,

Drawers where I keep papers for both DDs...
totally disorganized and I don't even know which drawer is whose...

Project Life bin, lots and lots of papers to be put into my album!
I've been meaning to date the papers as I throw them in, but that hasn't been happening yet this year.

The whole area, MESS!

And even under my table...birthday scrapbook stash...a past project still uncompleted and still packed from a trip to Archiver's last May...eeek!

So...much to do!
Happy International Scrapbook Day!
The challenges over at BPC look so fun...if I can make a dent in my cleaning/organizing, maybe I can participate in one of them.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Have fun cleaning up! I've been getting my room back in shape over the last few weeks (I had piles of stuff around the perimeter of the room!) and now it's all looking great & I've made 2 layouts plus written & scheduled 3 blog posts today.

Melissa said...

Hope you had a good clean up! :) Always feels so great to have the place freshened up and ready to tackle creative projects again! I think, half the time, that's where my mojo goes...running off into the piles of mess I leave around! You'd think I'd learn! LOL! Glad to see you aren't afraid to make a mess! :)

julesann said...

Hi Rebekah-I organized my mess recently. It is inspiring just to do that! You have great space!