Friday, April 6, 2012

Hello! I hope it doesn't echo too badly in here.

It's been awhile.  Sorry about that!  I just got into a creative and blogging rut and it was hard to pull myself out of!  But spring is no longer springing, it's just plain HERE!

A few photos that went into my Project Life album this week,

Lilacs and pear,

Peach blossoms,


Redbuds in bloom,



And a few cards I've made lately,

 Anniversary greetings, (made 3 of these!)
 

 Birthday greetings,

Spring inspired,

Patriotic birthday greetings,
(sorry not an exact link to this card idea, I will look into this further to pinpoint the org. source of this card)

Poppy sympathy,

Loving my Pinterest Stamping Inspiration 
board for help during creative ruts!
I don't like finding links that don't go to the original source though...I'm working on fixing them whenever I discover it.

I'll hope to be back on the 10th with  
I figure that will be a good and easy way to catch you up on a few other things that have been going on.
(like scrapbooking believe it or not!!)
But for now, I must go back to enjoying Easter vacation and wonderful, fun times with my family.

8 comments:

Alison said...

Your Spring pictures are lovely...as are the cards..enjoy some family time this weekend!
Alison xx

Anonymous said...

You have been withholding some gorgeous photos and cards...thanks for sharing...they make me smile!

Melissa said...

So nice to see you back! You've been busy! :) Loving all the spring beauty and your cards are wonderful!!! Enjoy your family time! :)

mollymoo951 said...

Gorgeous photos & cards!

Patricia said...

What gorgeous flowers and cards! I am so jealous that Spring is there and not here...can you send it up this way soon?!

Janeen said...

your blog look is very nice, guess i haven't visited in a while. Great pics, wow you are way ahead of us with peach blossoms out already. Love all the cards. You do such nice work. Do you pin cards on pinterest or just inspiration photos? I always appreciate your posts.

Melissa said...

Wishing you a very Happy Easter Rebekah! We're enjoying lovely weather here; family coming for a huge lunch tomorrow, church on Sunday, lots of rest, a little scrappin' and some reading planned.

Those cards are lovely - I especially like the anniversary one with the embossed hearts background.

MonicaB said...

Looks like Spring has come early in lots of places. All my flowers have bloomed too. Love your spring flower photos and your cards are beautiful.