Thursday, March 8, 2012

March Photo-a-day, catch up



I've been taking my photo-a-day, but I don't plan on blogging about it each day,
so I'll do a few weekly round-ups as I can!

March 4, Bedside,
(and no I didn't neaten if for the pic...
our bedroom is a quiet, relaxing retreat and so I keep it very low clutter and organized)

March 5, A Smile,
a hostess gift from our company that stayed with us Sunday evening.
She is a hairdresser and knows a house full of girls can always use shampoo.

March 6, 5 PM,
DD2 got a new watch for an early birthday present from a school friend!

March 7, Something you wore,
here's that favorite red vest showing up again!

March 8, Window
DD2 saw our first spring robin out the laundry room windows this morning!

For other photo-a-day posts, go here.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a fun list of photos! Can't wait to see more of your pictures! That last one of the robin is fabulous with the big ball of light in the middle! Robins?! Seriously?! Oh, I am doing a happy dance now!!!! LOL! :)

MonicaB said...

Wonderful Photos! You have a very clean bedside table. I really need to try one of these photo a day challenges, they really make you think outside the box.