Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Take Twelve, new do for January


Since I had so much fun with my February layout, I couldn't resist going back to redo my January collage and jazzing it up a bit.  My new layout is directly from the Take Twelve Templates.  I used a new digital paper pack called Bohemian Bliss and the corresponding elements kit, both from JessicaSprague.com. Now I can't wait to send them into Persnickety.  I will be adding these into my Project Life album.

page one,

page two,

The Picnik collage,
Just a tad jazzier now you think?

Since this is an extra day of the year, I've got a list a mile long of things to accomplish.
One of them was to spend some time putting together a new look for my blog.
I love the grey/yellow combo so I went in search of that.
I found it over at The Cutest Blog on the Block

Thanks for stopping by!
Come back tomorrow for the March OLW blog hop.

4 comments:

Darcie said...

Making the most of this extra day, I see! Happy Leap Day...don't get to say that very often so I better make the most of it as well. :-)

Melissa said...

Happy Leap Day! Love the yellow/grey!! :) Okay...now you've got me wanting to re-do my last two months of Take Twelve. sigh...LOL! Love those templates!!

Melissa said...

The new blog look is great - the gray & yellows are perfect! Happy Leap Day!

Lisa said...

OK, that pillow is just too cute. Great post.