Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pinterest, March menu and birthdays

 
 
Wow, another month coming very soon!  I am going to do something new with my meal posts.  I've set up a pinboard, March Meals, for my monthly meal links.  Every month I will change the name of the month on that board, moving the meals we had to my Foods Tried & True board.  I give an honest description of what we though in the description.  
So head on over and check out some of what we'll be eating this month!

And it's birthday month here in March, so while you are over there, check out my Birthdays pinboard!  I've started collecting exciting possibilities!


2 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Rebekah,

I'm new to pinterest. I've pinned some things but haven't spent the time to read the technical stuff. I'll see if I can follow you.....

Hugs,
Kay

I'm 505whimsygirl on pinterest

Melissa said...

What a great idea to use Pinterest to track your menu. I think I'm going to break down & try meal planning as my one thing for March & see if that will help me with healthier meals.