Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February Take Twelve



It's that time of the month again, Ella Publishing's Take Twelve!
A definite Valentine's theme going on here as I went around the house capturing some lovely sights.  Please don't mind the softened features of some of the faces to protect privacy.
This was the first time in a long time I have done some digi scrapping!
My page elements and paper are from Jessica Sprague using the Spellbound Paper pack and the corresponding Element pack.  Very fun!  
I can't wait to upload and have these developed at Persnickety Prints.

The photos: 

1st page,
Fine chocolates I received from a friend on Sunday.
A beautiful Shutterfly calendar that my SIL made for each of the siblings.  
It's full of photos of our family.  Love it!
Valentine display on my dining room hutch.  The paper cutting picture is one my mom hand cut many years ago.  I found it among her things.  A true treasure to display every year at Valentine's.  And the little froggy is from Hallmark from a few years ago.
My vest collection.  I have so many vests. I hate wearing jackets in the winter, so these become my "jacket".  Between fleece and down filled, they keep me just right along with a scarf around my neck.  My favorite is the red plaid from Lands End.  
DH asked me once how many vests I had.  Don't know, lost count!
Hubby and I!

2nd page,
sisterly love
geraniums in bloom
the scent of Yankee Fresh Cut Roses is my favorite this time of year
Finally found a mini rose bud plant
 A few of my tried and true cookbooks.  One was even a wedding present and we still reach for it often.
My beloved journal.  Love writing it in every night, keeping track of the ebb and flow of our lives.
a little bucket of Kisses...the chocolate kind!  One a day keeps the doctor away, or at least helps curb the chocolate cravings...most days.

And that's all for this month!
Thanks for stopping by.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 comments:

mollymoo951 said...

Cool!

Anonymous said...

The one a day doesn't help curb the chocolate cravings...it keeps one addicted to sugar!! :-)

Melissa said...

Wow! What a wonderful collection of photos and a perfect layout too! Fabulous!!! :)

Melissa said...

Great digi pages!

Margie S (Nihao, Cupcake! said...

Great patterned paper and I love the photos. It is amazing how Valentine's Day is there even two days before the holiday.