Friday, January 20, 2012

2012 Project Life

Finally caught up with this year and got my 2012 PL album off and running.  I'm loving the Cobalt collection that I chose.  It has my most favorite little quote in it "Live, Laugh, Love"!




Keeping it simple.  I've added some extra page protectors with things like the drawings from our Pictionary game, nutritional info from Culver's, a recipe, and some artwork of DD2's.
I'm seeing a lot of great inspiration and it's beautiful to look at and admire, but it won't be my style.
Project Life is all about keeping it simple and documenting life.
That's my aim too!
I did it for 2011 and have no regrets. 
A photo, 
a journal card 
and some extra stuff as it comes my way.

Don't forget my Pass the Book post, you could be the lucky winner of this wonderful book about friendship!

4 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Rebekah,

Keeping it simple is a good thing! I love that saying too. I noticed the snow blower going full steam.

Happy 2012. Looking forward to reading more posts!!

Hugs,
Kay

Melissa said...

Yay! Look at THAT! You're off to a roaring start! I've got my cards in, but need to get my pics developed and journaling done! Snow day today, so MAYBE I'll get some photo editing/organizing done?? :)

Melissa said...

It looks like your PL 2012 is off to a great start - way to go!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Rebekah,

I have something for you over on my blog -- hop on over to check it out!!!

Hugs,
Kay