Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December Project Life update

 Share Project Life banner

We're coming down to the last two weeks of the year!  Super exciting to watch a whole year worth of Project Life work come together.  All of my 2011 Project Life posts can be found here.

Emails, recipes, and ephemera from the week,



And a warm and hearty WELCOME to Project Life 2012 Cobalt!!


I'll be back soon as I start my 2012 journey.
But, first, Christmas break is upon us.
Looking forward to some very low-key, 
relaxing days together with my family.
Family time and fun, without a doubt!
Blogging, optional!

Happy Holidays!!

1 comment:

Stacy@{share and remember} said...

A whole year! Neat project. Maybe someday I'll be able to keep up with something like that. I like how clean & simple her system is.