Saturday, December 24, 2011

Coffee cozies



I finally sat down and made some coffee cozies!!  They are so fun and easy to make.  I used a cardboard coffee sleeve as my template.  I love working with this beautiful wool felt.  I found most of this at Hobby Lobby.  And my local quilt shop sells some very nice stuff, like what I used on my journal cover that I posted about yesterday.  I also used some felt from PTI, awesome stuff.

But the sad thing is, I actually made one of these for myself and can't find it anywhere.   You know how it is, we're always whipping up things for others and never make ourselves anything.  Well, this time I was determined to make myself one.  And now it's lost.  At least I have a photo of it!




2 comments:

Stacy@{share and remember} said...

Very cute! I've been wanting to make some too.

Michelle said...

Very cute/creative idea!