Tuesday, November 1, 2011

SCS Featured Stamper Inspiration

This is my second post today. If you are here for the OLW blog hop, go here.
Whew, it's been awhile since I stamped a card.  It felt great to get back down in my corner and get inky.  The soap-making supplies I ordered the other day haven't made it here yet, so I can't start that project until they do.

This card was inspired by Michelle's many digi card creations, as she is the Featured Stamper over at SCS this week!.  She is on the DT for FredSheSaid.  They have a wonderful collection of digi images and many of them are pre-colored.  Love that.  Makes my job that much easier!!  :)  Some days I do love to color, but other days, not so much.

I used this Cardinal/Daisy image for my card.



2 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

oooh, love your card!! The tag in the bird's beak is a great idea! Love your color scheme too! Thanks for playing along...it's fun to see FSS images on your blog! :)

Melissa said...

Ooo la la! This is GREAT! That tag in beak is a fabulous idea and the swirled BG embossing is perfect with the image!!!