Thursday, November 3, 2011

Let's rediscover why we're best friends...

Oh, yes LETS!!

Oh my!  Today was a super fun day.  I went to the city to get our van tires aligned and then, while I racked the miles going to the city, went shopping.  I mean, what's a girl to do???????  Sheesh!  :)  And I'll be up front with you, I had two peppermint mochas.  Tis' the season folks!  I got one at Panera with my lunch because, well, here's the deal. When the clerk entered my rewards card number, I had a "you pick 2" reward waiting for me.  That took care of my lunch!  So why not order a mocha to celebrate??  Then later when I stopped at Starbucks to get a gift certificate, I just couldn't resist.  These babies are only around for a limited time, so why not live it up??  Don't worry, they were both decaf.

Then I get home, and after a fun afternoon playing/exercising with DD2 (DD1 is at a honors band event all day and evening today), I came home to relax a bit and catch up on my blog reading.  After all, I've been on my feet all. day. long.  One of my favorite bloggers, Cathy Zielske announced on her blog that enrollment is open for a brand new class of hers, Move More, Eat Well 2012.  WOW.  With 2 Peppermint Mochas in digestion, I immediately signed up.  I love her style and sense of humor.  I've enjoyed following her More More, Eat Well journey this past year and am excited to be in class with her.

Go check it out,
And if you want to sign up, use this code, FC7826B4 and get 10% off the class, or order...there's plenty of good stuff over there!  
(new member discount)



That's it.  That's all it takes to totally overwhelm me with excitement!
That and finding scores of deals today.  
I don't think I get out enough!
But, wait.  
Tomorrow I get to have a lunch date with a DF.
Whew.
And some of my family is coming for Thanksgiving.
That has me soaring in the clouds too!
A house FULL of company.
I can. not. wait!
:)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Ohhh, a Peppermint Mocha sounds SO good. Live it up, girl! Cathy's class is very intriging. Hmm, might have to think about that one. :)

Darcie said...

Thanksgiving, Peppermint Mochas, shopping, blogging...what else could you ask for. ;-) It all sounds pretty exciting. McDonalds actually has a Peppermint Mocha, and hot chocolate, and I am here to tell you...YUMMY!!!

Mj said...

yep, me too..somehow found myself at a macanddon's and woops...got a peppermint mocha! sounds like you had a super fun day...now what day was that? i scrolled down pretty far!! hopefully you're having another awesome day today!!