Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hambo Hoedown, Tag Challenge


My BIL's (Amy, don't tell him or let him peek here!!) birthday is next week, just before Thanksgiving, so I thought it would fun to make a funny card for him with the new freebie digi from Hambo for participating in last week's frame challenge!  The sentiment is changed from "Happy Turkey Day" to "Happy Birthday...Turkey!"  :)  And I got to make another tag, since that was this week's Hambo Hoedown challenge theme.

Are you ready for Thanksgiving?  
I am!!  
Looks like a clear weather forecast here for our travelers.

6 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

HAHAHA - So funny and clever Rebekah! I'm sure your BIL will get a big kick out of it. Great job with the Hoedown challenge. :)

Judy Rozema said...

That is a great bday card!! So funny! Thanks for sharing it at the Hoedown this week!

Darcie said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Melissa said...

LOL! That's too funny! :) Hoping to get to play along this week, but it's one day at a time around here!

Melissa said...

I am ready for Thanksgiving - we have our church dinner this Sunday, so I'll be prepping my praline sweet potatos today. That's always a sign the holidays are officially here.

Great birthday card - I like how you changed the sentiment! Hope you have a wonderful & blessed Thanksgiving.

Melissa said...

Love this!! Fun little metal brads too! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown!