Monday, November 14, 2011

Digital Tuesday Challenge, Paisley Elephant


This week's Digital Tuesday challenge is an "anything goes" with the use of something digital on your card. I found this adorable paisley elephant (or elersant as I called them as a child!) over at Bugaboo Digi Stamps, which happens to be the sponsor over at DT.  Along with pre-colored digital images, silhouette stamps have also been fun for me to use...no coloring!

My card colors were inspired from a Real Simple article about color.  You can see their photos of it here.  But I loved how it showed up better in their magazine on page 141 of the August 2011 issue.  I set out to use these colors on a card the other day, and when I saw the cute elersant, I knew it was meant to be.

From Real Simple's August 2011 magazine, pg 141

6 comments:

Stacy@{share and remember} said...

Love it! Great color combination.

505whimsygirl said...

Great card. I haven't used digital anything on my cards.

And don't you just love Real Simple magazine.

Melissa said...

That's an awesome elephant and your card is so pretty! Love the color combo!!! :)

~Michelle~ said...

fun color combo! Thanks for playing the Digital Tuesday Challenge! :)

Darcie said...

LOVE this card...very artsy and elegant at the same time!

Melissa said...

Wow, you have certainly made some lovely cards lately!