Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Boys will be boys!


I made this card for two friends of mine that have boys, boys, boys!  I couldn't resist after seeing it while shopping over at FredSheSaid's digi shop last week.  It's Nolan & The BullFrog. Another fun, pre-colored image.
I printed him off on Kraft cardstock for a change, wanting something more subtle then the white/ivory that I usually reach for to print off digi images on.

It's a grey, rainy day here.  Perfect for all the basement projects I have lined up for today.
Cutting my soap into bars that I made yesterday.
Making a few cards.
Making bar stool covers.
Computer work.
It's going to be a great day!

2 comments:

Misti said...

Oh, my goodness!!! This was waiting for me in my mailbox today! Such cuteness!!! :D :D

Miranda said...

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog!
I just love your boy card. How sweet...