Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Warming trends

First, my disclaimer, I've added links to the beautiful inspiration that motivated my sympathy cards in the last post.  I've lost my blogging sync and forgot to add those links when I posted.  Like I said there, I hate the thought, or rather reality, of people stealing ideas and not giving proper credit.  I'm sure we all slip up once in awhile, but since I remembered it this morning, I wanted to be sure and fix my error.  So please go back and check out those links to some beautiful work.  Love Renee's blog especially.  I think she is one of those original Splitcoasters that I remember from way back when.

And since I'm posting, I'll tell you about my recent drinking habits.  I'm so excited to have found my favorite autumn tea blend, Stash Pumpkin Spice.  We went shopping the other evening and stopped at our favorite Hyvee.  That is actually where I found it about three years ago and haven't seen it since.  I bought two boxes, so that should get me safely through the season.

I also tried making my own Pumpkin Spice Latte (giving you my Pinterest link b/c her site is not allowing me to pull up the recipe right now...will try to fix it to go right to her site later) at home.  It was very good, but I know why I prefer to buy them when I'm out and about...it's a treat and too many calories to be ingesting at home everyday.


I prefer cups of tea with about 0 calories.  
And inspiring quotes that often hit the spot just as much as the tea does.


3 comments:

Mj said...

"whereever you go go with all of your heart"...thanks!!

Melissa said...

Definitely sounds like autumn habits are back for a while. We are starting to see some cooler days, but I wouldn't quite call them autumn yet. :>)

Darcie said...

Both of those drinks look yummy! I know...calorie free is always a plus. Sadly we are having some warm weather in our area this week. NOT feeling like fall at all. Soon enough it will return though.