Monday, October 24, 2011

Project Life, 2012

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins


I can't wait for Becky's new Project Life kits to go on sale!  If you are interested in her product, let me share with you a few fun, important links that tell about her product that so many of us love.

Prices for the new product (scroll down, the first part is about her 2011 styles)
Getting started (awesome video)
Community (awesome inspiration, ideas and a place to visit with other PL'ers!)

Thanks Becky, for an awesome product!
(as if...she reads my blog!)

I hope this helps my readers that aren't familiar with Project Life!

Here's a few peeks at my albums.  I have two now for the year so far.  I will be getting a matching album for the 2nd album, but for now, this extra one works.

Project Life at home on my dining room counter,

Recipes to keep,

Emails with our family,

Summer to-do list,

Places we went,

I even taped  my birthday candle on!

As soon as I get my hands on the new 2012 kit, I'll post pictures of my starting process!

4 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Fried Green Tomato...is that Galena IL?!

Look at you go...you might not be stamping..but you've been busy! :)

Melissa said...

I love that you taped on the candle! Your PL pages look great. Can't wait to see the 2012 kit & your starting process.

Nihao, Cupcake! by Margie said...

I'm so impressed with all the catch up work you are doing on PL. Good for you! I need to print a bunch of photos but there is just one extra step here in China that prevents me from doing it more often. Gotta get on that so I can finish up mine too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Nihao, Cupcake! by Margie said...

I love the glimpse into your album. I can't wait to see what you are working on today. Will you post soon?