Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Peeking in...

I just discovered this awesome quote while spending a little time reading some older blog posts in Google Reader this afternoon. This quote is HUGE for me because of some issues I've been experiencing this summer. I have been enjoying the summer amidst it all.

Everyone is trying to accomplish something big,
not realizing that life is made up of little things | Frank A. Clark

My blog-a-cation is going to continue through the month of August. I've just been enjoying the summer months way too much to be able to sit in front of this computer for very long. And when I do, it's to keep up with my photo-a-day private blog. I've been working on catching up with vacation and daily photos today. I have a blog post in the works, but I haven't been able to sit still long enough to finish it. Happy days...enjoy these last days of summer!

We've had lots of hot, humid weather here, but I must admit I've been enjoying it. I've enjoyed working out in our gardens more than ever. Sweating buckets and seemingly watering our plants with my sweat drops as I go along weeding! A cool house and a cool shower remedy that sweat grossness quickly, have no fear.

A few pictures from the blog post in progress that likely won't get published!


Lavender and Chamomile harvest,


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for peeking in...I've been looking for you! Did you dry the purple and yellow flowers?