Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blog-a-cation

Well, I think it's time for a little blog-a-cation. I don't know if it will be for 2 weeks or 1 month, but July always seems to intensify everything and I just need to sit back and enjoy it. I'm very much a routine person, but summer brings lots of surprises and I need to go with the flow better. Like DH coming up from the garden, announcing that the beans need to be canned tonight. Well, not tonight, but any certain night when all of the sudden the beans are ready in FULL force!! I try hard to hang on to my routines all through June, and then when July hits, I just give up...there are just too many wants and needs of others (people and gardens) that need my attention.

So, I'll be back! Never fear!
Maybe even tomorrow (after all I have a few posts in the works),
but I want the feeling of "I HAVE to blog something today"
gone for the time being.
(even though that means I won't be crafting much either...
but if I do, I'll hopefully have time to share it with you too.)

And please enjoy your summer too.
Are there things/expectations you, too,
can let go of so you can enjoy it better?
Do it and then we'll visit about it when I come back.
☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

PS...this means I won't be commenting much either,
so please don't think I' m ignoring you!

5 comments:

susi said...

Enjoy your break!

mollymoo951 said...

You do what you gotta! I'll be here when you get back! :-D

Jen said...

I think I'm naturally pulling away from my blog, too. It's hard to keep up with everything. Enjoy your summer! See you soon :-)

Melissa said...

Summer is just plain crazy here too! I'm not getting much for creative things done either. I try to hang on to some kind of routine, but, like you, I'm throwing my hands up about now and just taking it one day at a time! LOL! :) Once school routines are back, things will fall into place again. For now, I'm going to LIVE the summer days! :)

Melissa said...

Hope you are enjoying your blog-o-cation - just wanted to pop in and say Hi. I cut down on posts last month because it was so busy, so I totally understand.