Monday, June 13, 2011

A sunny hello

I played along with SCS's Sunday Featured Stamper Challenge last evening before I went to bed! I loved "StamperCamper's" summery card! It inspired me to get out a retired summer SU set that I have, Simply Summer (thanks Lisa!!). I've taken many pictures of this card and can NOT get the lighter yellow in the glass and pitcher to show up. I drink my water with lemon, so I guess that is what it is today instead of lemonade!

Which reminds me, I want to make up some sassy water.
It is so refreshing during the summer...and healthy too!

Sassy Water
Combine:

8. 5 cups water


1 TSP grated ginger


1 med. cucumber, sliced


1 med. lemon, sliced


12 spearmint leaves


Let stand in the fridge o/n to blend flavors.



This is the "flat-belly diet" recipe!
I don't drink it for that, LOL, but it's very refreshing in place of plain ol' water.


On the home-front, it looks like it will be a gorgeous summer day! Hoping to get a run in as I follow DD around town on her bike...she likes to lead the way and give me a great workout.


3 comments:

Janeen said...

what a cute way to use this image Rebekah, this image seems to sit in it's box over here. i am still on a mission though to use every stamp i own til i'm through 'em all. Time to bring this one out I think. The tablecloth look is great.

mollymoo951 said...

Love the card...

richardbreaks said...

Just beautiful! I have to try that sassy water!