Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer-time fun

Phew, I've hardly had time to catch my breath the last few days, let alone blog! I've had plenty I've wanted to say, but no time to sit down, work with pictures and get something written. Today, finally, I feel like I'm catching up a tiny bit, but not much. I'm trying to keep ahead and that takes all my energy lately.

Here's a glimpse of what's going on anyway,

Crafting,

Slip-n-Slide fun (for all of $5!!)

Picking strawberries...and eating them too.

We're also sleeping in, weeding, working out together (DD2 loves to bike around town while I run behind...and sometimes even beside her), running errands, attending some fun events here and there and on and on...........

Happy Summer!
☼ ☼ ☼

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like your summer is of to a wonderfully fun start! Busy days, but wouldn't trade 'em for winter days, even if I had the chance!!! Gotta love summer! :)

Melissa said...

Sounds like summer's off to a great start!