Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sketch challenge, Old Friends from the Retired Stash


A nice easy sketch challenge today over at SCS, love the simplicity of it. I need to make a couple of sympathy/thinking of you type cards. Fun to dig into my SU retired stash of CS and DP and find these old favorites, Mellow Moss and Ginger Blossom. Haven't used my little Prima's in awhile either.

On the home-front, an overcast day with thunderstorm threats. The radar showed them all around but here, so a friend and I took off for a bike ride. Felt great to hit the trail. I had a great run yesterday, beating my time last week, so hopping on my bike this morning was a great way to keep those muscles working with out hitting them in all the same spots.

I've got two blog hops to get ready for and lots of pictures to take, edit and upload!! I'm excited! It will be a fun afternoon. I might even get a few more cards stamped, but we'll just how ambitious I'm really feeling when I get to work.

What's on your agenda this afternoon?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So pretty! I like the color combo you used! I need to dig out my Prima's too! Funny how things get "lost" sometimes! :)