Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Polka dots and mini roses


I played along with the Color Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. I made this for another elderly DF who has a birthday this week! And I think it's #95!! Wow!

And the inside,
Funny, I just realized one of my layers of Crumb Cake don't match...I must have grabbed Kraft for the base of my card...but I kinda' like it so there!

Today we are off to have a fun day. I'll be dropping my oldest daughter off at my dad's, while my youngest daughter and I go for a run/bike ride. Then we'll all have lunch together. Hit the library. And then hit the POOL!
Should be a relaxing afternoon poolside.

What have you done for relaxing, summer-time fun?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

So much summer fun going on here - Natashia & I just returned from ice skating and last night Robbie went with us for a bike ride. Lovely card you made!

Jen said...

I love all your cards. I really need to sit down one afternoon and make some cards for birthdays, thank yous, etc..

Enjoy your afternoon with your daughter. I'm getting really close to finishing the C25K program. Now I just need to keep up with the running :-)

Melissa said...

Very, very pretty card!!! We've been having fun with a bubble machine that we rediscovered! :) Then, there's the SMASH albums...of which DS2 is now infatuated. LOL! You know him and doodling, etc! This is going to be interesting.

Brenda Kay said...

Lovely card, wish I could find the time to make some. I took all the kids bowling yesturday and they had so much fun.