Friday, June 24, 2011

July meal planning, cookies and strawberries

A lighter load this month with various things going on.
Lots of picnics and grilling in addition to the below offerings!

Brown Sugar Glazed Meatloaf
Cheese Spinach Quesadillas
Country Pasta with Mozzarella
Corn Dog Casserole
Herbed S&S Chicken
Creamy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole
White Enchiladas

Just made these today with DD2! Very YUM.



I also picked about 5 quarts of strawberries from our patch yesterday.
I made Supreme Strawberry Topping and Strawberry Spinach Salad.
With the strawberries that were left, I sliced them for eating on top of our morning
yogurt and granola.




2 comments:

Melissa said...

All those meals sound yummy!!! I see you're playing with your pictures! :) Lookin' good!

~Michelle~ said...

oh yummy! I just made up some freezer jam for the kids...strawberries don't grow very well in bogs!! ;)