Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Graduation


And today my card focus is on the other side of life's greatest moments, graduation! We have a high school graduation party to attend this afternoon, so I whipped up this card. DH was so surprised to see me getting up so early this morning. But I've finally realized, that I have lots of puttery-type jobs to do and when he sets a time of 9:30 departure, getting up at 8:00 just doesn't cut it for me...and I'm always the last one out the door. Sigh. So here I am...ready for the day, ready to head out the door, and down in my corner stamping. A nice feeling indeed!

I love using my ScorPal to add a little extra. The graduation cap is stamped from an old $1 Michael's stamp! Remember those days of their fun wood-mounted stamps that we would rush to collect? We used to have challenges over on SCS using our new images!!

And the inside,
My dental work went fine yesterday. I had to lay low the rest of the day. Hadn't been planning on that, but it was nice to relax and comment on everyone's post with the "10 Things" blop hop and catch up on watching some FPF class videos!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

A perfect graduation card! Love it! Glad you are back up and at 'em! :)

Janeen said...

very nice card, that scor buddy, scor pal is one of my favorite things.

mollymoo951 said...

Oh yes! I remember the Michael's dollar stamps. I stay away...far away from 'em. LOL. ;-)