Monday, June 27, 2011

Life through my lens,

Today I played along with two challenges over on Splitcoaststampers.
The Featured Stamper Sunday challenge and today's CAS color challenge.

Featured Stamper inspiration found here.

The old camera and negative images are from a set by Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday, Life in Pictures. I also pulled out my well-loved, retired SU Smile set. This card is for an elderly DF of ours that has just sold her house and is waiting to find out which assisted living she will be moving into. When she was well and active, she was an avid photographer! And she does make us smile with her positive, can-do attitude even through the most difficult days.

And for some exciting news, I learned that SMASH published a blip about my SMASH album!! I had sent them an email telling them how much I loved my album and links to what I had done with it. Ha! Diary of a Foodie...funny, because this weekend I realized all the foodie pages I was doing and have yet to do!!! Food is very much a part of our family's fun and excitement!! All of my SMASH post can be viewed here.

Then, yesterday my cherry card that I posted Saturday got listed in the
SCS Favorites thread!
Such honors for this little unknown crafter.

So here's one more foodie SMASH post and then I promise to switch gears and do some summer book reading lists ( I read a whole book yesterday and into the wee hours of the morning!!) and a page with some cute things my youngest daughter has said lately.

Remember this McDonald's page and the digestive glut I had from eating there? Well, "Follow me to Culver's"! We dined there the other night and as always, are never disappointed with our delicious meals.




1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cute, cute card! Love the little smilies in the filmstrip! :) Congrats on the honors! Isn't it inspiring?!! :) Way to go!