Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fourth of July Chick


I finally carved out some creative time last evening after a delightful summer day! I played along with the SCS Color Challenge.
I love this "Patriotic Chick" from Stampendous.

It's hard to believe July 4th is just around the corner. We'll be headed to some friends for their annual potluck festivities. DH and I will also be running a 5K that morning. I can't wait. It will my first and his second.

Today we're off to have coffee with my dad and then home for the first day of summer music lessons. DD1 with the french horn (she is trying this out as a second instrument this summer) and DD2 with the guitar.

3 comments:

mollymoo951 said...

I love those chicks! I'm really loving the embossed red panel...that is embossed, right? The year is flying by!

Bethaney said...

Cute card! I love chickens! I loved the one you sent Connie by the way! SOOO adorable! Have fun with your 5K! Neat that you guys will be running together. And a shout out for the french hornist in your life! I just got mine out of the basement today. Unfortunately it was slightly damp--hoping it isn't ruined.

Janeen said...

an adorable little image and I enjoyed reading all your Smash posts but can't see myself doing that. i do love my digi scrapping though!