Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Company's here!


I've got company today!
I made these delightful goodies to have for breakfast.

You can find the recipe here. I also added a cream cheese filling from this recipe that I put the Cherry Pie filling over! I made the pie filling from our own fresh cherries using this recipe. They are suppose to have a confectioner's sugar glaze drizzled over the top, but my company arrived before that could happen and I just never got around to making it. I can't say we're missing it, but I can imagine it would make them even prettier.

So I'm off to enjoy a day with my cousin and her husband. My other cousin and her family were here too, but they are on their way further west. There's nothing like time with family. I love all the family resemblances that come out when you are together!

4 comments:

mollymoo951 said...

Yummy! I love cherry cream cheese danish! slurp.

MonicaB said...

Yum! Can I come to your house for breakfast? Have a wonderful day with your family.

Melissa said...

Are there any left? LOL! Those look wonderful and I'll bet your company couldn't believe their good fortune! Hope you have a great time with your family!

Bethaney said...

Yum! I want to try these! Have fun with cousins!