Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Word Inspiration/Technqiue Challenge

I'm so excited! I started out making this card just to make it for the CAS challenge and to use a long-unused set from Our Craft Lounge. But once I got it all done, I realized it will make the perfect little girl birthday card for a friend my daughter. We'll be visiting her on her birthday the end of June! Love it when things work out that way.


Tidbits about the card,
I paper-pieced her dress and the present.
The sentiment has Crystal Effects on it.


But WAIT. I have a second card for you today! I was going to wait until tomorrow, but I'm too happy about how they both turned out, that I must share today.

The SCS Techniques challenge "allowed" me use a button Sizzlit die I've had for a long time and never used. I love this sentiment from PTI"s Quilter's Sampler and Quilter's Sampler sentiment set. Someday I'll send a little note to my MIL on it.


And speaking of PTI, have you seen their new release?? WOW! I'm so impressed with their product line. I'm going to create a new savings account category just for them so I can fill a cart up over there. Fun, fun!



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, you are on a roll with the cards lately. I really like the Happy Birthday one - so happy and cute!

~Michelle~ said...

love the white accents on the happy birthday...adorable images! :)