Friday, May 6, 2011

Spring birthday cuppie


Finally got to participate in the Digital Tuesday challenge again! We were to use ribbon and lace. Eeek, I'm not a lacey kinda gal, but I dug some out and tied a little on!! Is that enough? :) The cupcake is a free digi image from Faith over at Delightful Inspiration. My card was inspired by the layers of this card by Joanne over at Inkyoceangazer. I didn't quite CASE the whole thing, but I just loved her rounded corners.

I also participated in the the Ways to use It challenge over at SCS. It's all about SWEETS. I'm trying to limit my sugar, so working with an image instead of eating it was good therapy! :)

3 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

fun to see what you did with Faith's cute cupcake! ...packer colors?! ;)

Melissa said...

Great card - yes, that's definitely a little lace, but usually that's all you need to add a bit of elegance! :>)

Melissa said...

Aaaaahh! Another cupcake! LOL! Love this! I hear you on the lace...I don't think I even own any!!