Monday, May 23, 2011

Scrap day

A friend and I went to Archiver's and spent the day scrapbooking on Saturday. I have about 12 pages in the works now. I'll give you some peeks at them tomorrow. They aren't completely done because I still need to journal and add a few more embellishments. And I need to unpack before that can happen! Here's my pile to put away...basically half of my corner LOL!

What are your must-haves when you pack up and go
somewhere else to scrapbook?


I bought an awesome giveaway...you're really gonna' flip over it I think. So keep visiting me, and when I get to 5,000 visits on my blog, I'll post the giveaway!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

12 pages in the works - what fun, can't wait to see them. When I pack for a crop, I create page kits & then just take basic supplies & a few embellies.

Melissa said...

Why is the putting away not as much fun as the packing up in anticipation of the event?! Mine is still sitting in the middle of my craft room too! Needless to say, I can't walk through the room until I get everything back in its place! Aargh! LOL! :)

~Michelle~ said...

oooh, sounds like you were on a roll! I usually can't focus when I'm with others....I end up blabbering too much! LOL! ;)
Sounds like you had fun!! :)