Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day weekend



Here's a peek at a spring display I put up today in my family room.
A little gift to myself for Mother's Day!
The photos are all my own and taken of blooms around our yard.

Happy Mother's Day weekend....and
Happy National Scrapbooking Day!
After lunch, I aim to get some scrapping time in.
DH and the kiddos will be in the kitchen whipping up some yummy concoctions for tomorrow's lunch! He and another daddy guy are putting on a spread for our families tomorrow. Should be delicious!


3 comments:

Jane said...

they look lovely, enjoy your scrapping.

Melissa said...

Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day! I've been scrapping all day and will have lots of layouts to post next week! Happy NSD!

Melissa said...

What a great way to spend the afternoon! Love your spring flowers pictures! What a great way to brighten up a wall! I need to remember to do that more often...use my photographs for decor around the house!!