Monday, May 2, 2011

Blog hop scrapbook page sneak peek




Just a sneaky peek at a scrapbook two-page layout (I know, I know, I heard your gasp..."She's scrapbooking!!") that I'm working on for a blog hop coming up on May 14th. If you are enrolled in Shimelle's Beyond Blogging for Scrapbookers, come join us for this fun color combo blog hop! Check out the class forum and the thread named "Color Combo Blog Hop Info". You can make a card, page or take a photo for this fun challenge.

Can you guess what fun family game I'm scrapbooking about? :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

How is that class? I had wondered about it before. Although I'm not quite keeping up with the classes I have ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Your comment on "The Plan" made my day. I'm usually the one reading blogs where others have expressed me better than I can. It just means we're not alone, right?

BunnyFreak said...

Thanks for visiting my blog for my day in photos. I will have to check the details about the hop.

Melissa said...

Oh, a teaser post . . . can't wait to see the layout!