Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Birthday greetings and Baby gift thank yous

I made this for a friend awhile back. Finally her birthday has arrived,
so I can share it with you!! :)


I was also busy making up 24 of these cards last Friday evening to tuck inside a baby shower gift. I thought a package of thank you note cards would be fun for the mommy-to-be to have on hand!

I found the note card base in a pkg of 12 at Micheal's.
This is what they look like, Pink Polka Dot Ditto cards.
I got one package for 40% off and the second package for 25% off.

Here they are all packaged up and ready to go.
This was so fun to put together!


Come back tomorrow for the giveaway I've been promising.
I'm over the 5,000 visit mark on my blog.
It will be offered in my OLW blog hop post, but open to any and all to enter.

5 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

cute! I've always wanted to do this....but one should really plan these things a bit ahead....or at least I should! ;)

Congrats on your 5000 milestone! How fun is that!!

I will be offering some candy up this week too for 175 followers....so keep your eye peeled!

Pam said...

Love the birthday card, and the thank you notes - what an awesome idea - and they are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you posting again...it was a long weekend without you!

mollymoo951 said...

WOW! I need to do this for my neice! For her baby shower!

Melissa said...

Those are wonderful thank you cards, what a great gift idea!