Friday, April 29, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week, May 2nd-6th


Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week (some fun ideas at this site), so in preparation for that, two of us from our Parent/Teacher group are making cards to go with the Chamber of Commerce gift cards we buy for our elementary teachers. We need to make 28 cards, so we're each making half. This is the card I made. I used the PTI set, School Time and the Changito set, School for Changito. I'm pleased that I could come up with something that was CAS, and could crank out 14 of them without a lot of stress.

For my DD2's teacher, we will be giving her one of the totes I made a couple of months ago (see this post) . We'll fill it with a few goodies and make her a card just from us. :)


We ♥ our teachers!

9 comments:

Jo.C said...

Oh now that would be nice - we don't have anything like that over here. Great cards :0)

Misti said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I'm sure the teachers will feel very loved!!

~Michelle~ said...

lucky teachers!! :)

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Those cards are very cute.

rockchickhelen said...

Hi Rebekah, thank you for the comment you left on my blog. That's a lovely bag, I can't believe you made that the fabrics look gorgeous together.

scrapchick said...

Really cute idea & cards! Love the tote tote as well, nice gift!

Melissa said...

Those cards turned out great! I like the red - such bright happy cards.

Cecil and Amy said...

I think I would faint if any of my students gave me such a fun bag or a gift card! But, hey, my sister-in-law gave me a fun bag so I get one anyway! neener neener neener!

Christi said...

Awesome cards, Rebekah!!! I'm sure the teachers will love them! And that tote is just fabulous!!! So beautiful!