Saturday, April 9, 2011

Phew, time to get crafty again!

I don't usually post on Saturday's, but since I've been MIA here, I thought I'd stop in and say hello! It's that time of year, when a multitude of different things demand my attention. Good weather is upon us again, so that means more time outside and less time down in my cozy corner...which isn't so cozy in this kind of weather. It's cold down here...my fingers are freezing as I type and if I was outside, I'd be nice and warm with temps at 61* right now! We don't run the heat quite as much now, and the basement gets a little chilly. I'd much rather be out soaking up the sun rays.

But I need to find a way to balance all of my favorite things!!
To name a few in no particular order....
Stamping.
Scrapping.
Baking/cooking.
Cleaning.
Being outdoors.
Reading.
Photography work.

How do you make it all work?

And so it is I find myself crafting today, albeit yearning to be outdoors...and wanting to bake some cinnamon sugar pull-apart bread.

Here's another flower pin I made. The blouse and pants were among the fabulous fabric finds at a bag sale our local thrift shop to clear out the old season and get ready for spring. Thanks to a DF for telling me about shopping for fabric this way!

Here's the fabric the pin is made from!



And here's the pin:


And here's a card for today...based on an inspiration challenge over at SCS.

I was inspired by this item and Melissa's card...I've been loving grey lately. Maybe you can tell!


Now I'm off to get the dough rising for the bread mentioned above.
And while that's raising, I'll go outside and read a magazine.

No comments: