Saturday, April 16, 2011

More sympathy cards needed

News came this week that an elderly DF of ours died. I need several cards for this, as we are close to many of his family.

I was thankful for the CAS inspiration found on Nicole's blog (scroll down, she has several cards done with this set) for a set PTI released back in January of last year, Through the Trees. This set has been in my stash of new sets for quite awhile, so I was thrilled to find it.




This card is just an original of mine. Although it was made after surfing the net for sympathy card ideas, so I'm sure it's a blend of many different inspirational cards I drooled over.



The sentiments inside were found here. I just found one I liked, copy/pasted it to a Word document and printed it off on cardstock.

3 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

oooh, I love the first colored set of cards...so simple and so peaceful!

Melissa said...

These are absolutely beautiful! I'll most likely be CASE'ing these! :)

Patricia said...

Beautiful cards, Rebekah! I love the tree stamp! Sorry about your friend...