Thursday, April 14, 2011

Meet Lil' Sprout

Today I played along with the Ways to Use It challenge over on SCS. The theme was PEOPLE. I couldn't resist printing off this new digi, Sprout, I found over at Mo's Digital Pencil. She reminds me so much of my daughter...loves to be out helping us garden. This year she will have her own spot in our big vegetable garden. She is so excited figuring out what she is going to plant.

This card measures 5x5 for a change of pace. The little seed packets were cut out of some fun DP that I've had in my stash forever. The red gingham has also been in my stash for a long time. Ah, the joys of finding goodies in your stash! :)


I dug out out my lonely Copics and had fun coloring her in. My daughter has had some rough days at school, so it was comforting therapy to spend some time coloring this sweet little image that reminds me so much of my her.

3 comments:

Paula Laird said...

Aw, what a cutie! Love the flower buttons with that gingham, too!

Melissa said...

Oh! This is so ADORABLE!!! LOVE IT! :) I'm hoping to color my ballerinas later today! :) I absolutely love Mo's images too!

Patricia said...

She is just too cute!!! I love the colors you used and those flower buttons are awesome!