Sunday, April 24, 2011

May meal planning

I sound like a broken record, but where is time going?? Seems like I just wrote this about the fact that April was fast approaching!

Anyway, here is what my May menu looks like. This doesn't include too much for weekend cooking, because my husband steps in and makes Sunday dinners, and we usually make something fun together for Saturday supper.

Simple Hamburger Stroganoff
Bowtie Lasagna (thanks Misti!)
Monterey Chicken
Chicken Potpie with Cream Cheese & Chive Biscuits
Ground Turkey Enchiladas
Mexican Rice
Cuban Picadillo (for a Cuban friend!)
Baked Ravioli w/Chicken Sausage
Salmon Patties
Homemade Pizza, dough recipe here
Buffalo Chicken Wings w/dip
Franks and Cornbread
Sweet & Sour Chicken
Ham & Cheese Sliders
Baked French Toast
Breakfast Burritos

Haven't had time to look into anything "desserty", but I'll let you know what I find later! I am cutting back on my sweet tooth, so we'll see how that goes! So far, this last week has gone well.

1 comment:

Margie S (xnomads) said...

I'm going to check out the pizza dough recipe and the baked french toast recipe. Thanks for the recs.