Thursday, April 28, 2011

Library of Memories class!

Big Picture Classes

Registration is finally open for
Stacy Julian's

Finding Photo Freedom
.
(previously called Library of Memories)

If you would like to join me in this awesome adventure, please use this link and save 10% (new members only). I'm so SUPER excited! I have my book and binder (for keeping class notes in) ready. I also purchased the drawers a year or so ago. I can't wait to use Stacy's system to become better organized and a more motivated scrapper. I'm looking into a possible
guest post
about this class next week so that you can get the inside scoop about this class from someone who is very familiar with BPC. This will fit in perfectly with some homework from the Beyond Blogging for Scrapbookers class that my guest blog writer and I are taking together, writing a guest post on someone else's blog.
Stay tuned!



My Goodwill finds.
These will be for old, old photos that I would like to organize someday too!


The awesome thing about this new class,
is that it's less $ than what I have saved up!!
The price for FPF is only $79 and the LOM class used to be $100!
Not many awesome things go down in price, thanks Stacy!
(plus, don't forget that 10% discount if you are new member and use the link posted above)

And my new blogger friend, Melissa, is announcing today that she will be a coach for Stacy's class! Congratulations Melissa, you've certainly shown that her system is working for you!

And thanks to my DF, Melissa for "coaching" me on the perks of this class
and persuading me to take it this round.

Have you signed up yet???? :)


One last thing.............

And an important reminder.
Our monthly OLW blog hop is coming up on May 1st. If you are participating in this class, and would like to share your experience with your "one little word", please join us! You can read all about the hop on the Chit Chat section of the classroom message board.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so excited that you are all signed up Rebekah. You'll love having the drawers - I used photo boxes at first and then purchased my drawers about 10 months after getting my system set up. I'm putting together a notebook this weekend also to keep track of all the handouts!

Gail said...

All signed up as a LOM alumni. Can't wait.