Monday, April 25, 2011

Fun photo from the weekend


My DD2 found this little heart shape in her cream cheese frosting yesterday at lunch! I couldn't resist playing around with it on
Picnik and making art out of it.

Happy day!
It's a family fun day here. I might get some creative fun in my corner, but we'll see! First up is a family bike ride and then lunch at Culver's! YUM.
It's too nice of a day to stay inside. The rest of the week's forecast (rain, rain, rain) looks like it will provide plenty of cozy basement creative therapy!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Rain here already - wish I could have been there for the bike ride! Great photo!

Kim said...

I love finding hearts in unexpected places. This is a great one!

Brenda Weaver said...

oh, goodness, that's so cute! It's so fun to find a heart where you least expect it!
thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Yours is really great as well. I hope you've been enjoying BBFS!

Margie S (xnomads) said...

Magical! Love that you captured it as a special memory with your daughter.