Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday FIVE

I'm full of good ideas this week!

Some of my most favorite things that I can't believe I haven't blabbed, I mean, blogged much about!

1. Paperclipping Roundtable...fun, fun, fun podcasts. I listen to them in the van or on my walks. Guaranteed to bring on unpredictable laughs!! Love it!

2. Alba Facial Lotion, the Aloe & Green Tea for daytime and the Renewal cream for nighttime, along with some Rose Hip Seed Oil mixed in.
Happy face!

3. Designer Digitals. Fabulous digital products...especially from Ali Edwards and Cathy Zielske! Fabulous sales announced via email when you sign up.

4. Yet another favorite foodie blog, Macaroni & Cheesecake.

5. Subtle, but wonderful smelling dryer sheets I discovered last week!
Hate the cloying smell of most dryer sheets.
These are nice...light and fresh.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love Paperclipping Roundtable - I often listen to it while I scrap.

Melissa said...

I'm going to have to try the Alba products! I've been using the Aubrey Organics, but sometimes feel like I should try something different! I'm about out of my night oil/cream, so it might be a good time to try the switch! Love the name of that foodie blog...two of my favorite foods, ya know! LOL! Made me smile! :) :)