Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Comfort in routines


Today I pulled out my trusty control journal (another Flylady idea). I made my own, using her downloadable worksheets. Each day's chore list is in a sheet protector. I use the dry-erase markers and then wipe the protector off each evening. I use my ITouch to do list app for extra jobs that come about each day.

Today, I've already spent 15 min decluttering and that feels wonderful!
And my load of laundry is out on the line.
A first for this year!

I love being at home and want to savor that privilege more by doing things
that promote that contentment and happiness!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

To me it always feels good to check things off my to do list and getting in a little decluttering/organizing is a bonus. WTG getting that control journal out and using it.

Evan and Clover and Co. said...

I love lists! I use Zenbe lists on my iPod Touch. What app do you use?

Melissa said...

Thanks for the reminder to dig out my long lost daily lists! I've gotten so off track lately! I decided it was time to get out of my rut and have been decluttering! Now to get back into those comfy routines! :)