Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blogging for Scrapbookers, Prompt #3



Five things I'm loving right now:

*Reading, Tears of the Giraffe, by Alexander McCall Smith
*Shimelle's fun blog I just discovered....
*Because of this class,
*this post in particular has just been bookmarked!
*this post about resetting your compass.
March always starts a new pace of life for me....every year. You'd think I'd be ready for it, but I rarely am. It's hard to adjust to the new pace.

Yep! There are five things listed up there! But just like my day today, where one household job led to another, so, one favorite "thing" led to another favorite!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I read the first of the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency books a couple of years ago with my book club and really enjoyed it. Shimelle has great inspiration on her blog, so glad you've enjoyed it.