Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blogging for Scrapbookers, Prompt #1 & 2



Hello any new Blogging for Scrapbooking readers out there!
Please feel free to follow me, or subscribe in Google Reader.
I hope to post regularly for this class and will always start the post off with the class blog button. I also will label all of my posts with the class name, so you can search the label over on the lower right-hand side of my blog.

Source
I loved reading Prompt 1.
And 2 for that matter! :)

It totally meshed with my New Year's resolution to start a private blog to record photos and journaling so I wouldn't forget the moments I wanted to later scrapbook!!

So reading that idea in print has given me the courage to renew that resolution...yes, I've already slacked on that one b/c I'm also doing Project Life and have a private blog for that also. I've been updating it daily. It's been so fun, I've just been keeping up with that.
But with this new class, I hope to be more persistent about uploading the photos I take b/c they are recording that special moment, and also typing up the journaling to match. I have so many ideas in my head even now as I type! (the picture above I found on Flickr seems to capture that feeling!). I hope it will be come as habitual as Project Life has turned out to me.

The reason my scrapbooking and Project Life blogs are private is that I'm relatively new to blogging, and I'm just not comfortable posting pictures of my family and friends on a public blog.

As you can see, though, I do share photos that don't reveal a person other than moi!
Bear with me!! :)



No comments: